October 16, 2012

Fifty Shades of Husband and Jersey the Dog. Totally doesnt make any sense, but made me giggle.

 
My husband pretends to not be an animal lover, but he is not a very good pretender.
He is not a cat person and tells me everyday as they sleep on our porch, climb our trees and poop in our flower gardens.
He would be totally OK if they disappeared, but I didn't tell you that.

Speaking of the MC {many cats}.
They have decided that it is very enjoyable to jump in the vehicle anytime we open the door{s}.
The other day I drove down the street only to discover two felines sitting in the seat behind me ready to go for a journey.
I thought about driving to the local pet store, dropping them off and taking off like some sort of bad-ass criminal....but I didn't.
Because I love cats.
Ahem.

Anyways, back to the husband.
If I gave him an ultimatum to choose between Jersey the dog and me, I am sure he would choose the dog.
I took Princess to dance class the other evening and came home to a beeping answering machine.
This is what was on it.


*FYI...when referring to "the Colonel", he means Kentucky Fried Chicken.
*I promise.  No more dog posts for awhile.
parenting BY dummies
Photobucket

8 comments:

Foursons said...

Oh he is going to LOVE that you put that on the internet! Bwhahahahahahahahaha.

Gigi said...

I totally second Julie's comment!!! But how sweet is that? He's a softie at heart, and that might be why you married him in the first place.....

Tamar SB said...

That is so great! Cute pup, too!

Kimberly said...

What a guy! That is so sweet.

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Awww! That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. What a guy!

Stacy Uncorked said...

AHAHAHAHA! Too funny! He's a softy - and a keeper. ;)


WW: Roboraptor Fun

ngpaloma said...

a keeper for sure!!! funny!

Liz Mays said...

What the heck?! That's awfully cute!